TarotSeek™ – Read Tarot Cards For Yourself, Volume 1
Learn how to do objective and unbiased self-tarot readings. Online support included.
by Psychic Jucy
A ‘must buy’ for tarot readers who want to read their own cards!!
There are many TarotSeek™ options available:
- Check for *SALE*
- Immediate Download with Paypal. Visa, Mastercard, American Express, etc…
- Preview and/or buy the TarotSeek™ eBooks @(Smashwords, Amazon.com, and Amazon.co.uk). Includes valuable on-line support!;
- Don’t have an eReader, Kindle, or Kobo? No problem. Get a free PC eBook, eReader. Preview the eBook before buying;
- Get a discount by ordering your copy on Smashwords.
- TarotSeek™ Live. This includes a copy of the TarotSeek™ Solo approach and 45 minutes of Live help from Psychic Jucy (purchase guide separately);
- TarotSeek™ Etsy (coming soon).
Sign up to the newsletter to get notified of special deals and tips. 😀
This guide covers a special topic in tarot.
TarotSeek™ is a physically different way of reading tarot cards for the 21st Century.
If you seek a radical, innovative, and instantaneously successful approach to self-tarot reading, whether you are a novice or a professional, this book is for you.
Ever wanted to read tarot for yourself but were too emotional, close to the subject, or unclear? There was a time when it was impossible to do self-tarot readings accurately but that time is no longer!
By learning how to use this practical, simple and simply explained self-tarot reading method, you will gain many of the following benefits:
* Objective & unbiased self-tarot readings
* No memorization of cards or layouts
* Read the cards immediately and accurately
* Step-by-step straightforward and useful instructions
* Learn the simple and bare essentials of tarot
* Improve your connection to any tarot deck
* Experience new tarot tricks or reinforce old ones
* Inspired thought, unrelated to the guide
* On-line support, coaching, and feedback
This self tarot card reading system was created by a certified professional tarot reader and tarot teacher. TarotSeek is meant to be practiced and not just ‘read about’. However, this eBook is a time-saving, memorable, and quicker read
Get a copy, try some self-readings, and join various TarotSeek communities on Facebook, Twitter, and this website to get input from other TarotSeek Readers. And remember to share the love of TarotSeek!
Download Free PC eReader
- Get your free PC eReader for .mobi books: http://www.mobipocket.com/en/downloadsoft/productdetailsreader.asp
- Get your free PC eReader for Amazon’s Kindle books: http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=kcp_pc_mkt_lnd?docId=1000426311
- Get your free PC eReader for .mobi and Epub books: http://www.freeepubreader.com
Ordering on Smashwords
While the Smashwords website, where we can generate a coupon for you, requires a lot to be done to get the goods — I can assure you the guide delivers straight away!! 😀
Your support is much appreciated and allows me to continue to share my knowledge.
This is what a recent reviewer said: The TarotSeek method delivers it’s promise to be a unique, new way of reading the cards for yourself. I’m looking forward to playing around with this technique and seeing how it can expand my style and knowledge of both myself and the cards.
CONSIDER sending constructive criticism if you don’t like the book or leaving a review, if you do.
1. Do you have a portable ereader?
2. If not, then you can download a free MAC or PC application for desktop reading.
MAC – http://www.mobipocket.com/en/downloadsoft/productdetailsreader.asp
PC – http://www.adobe.com/products/digitaleditions/
3. The Smashwords download files are available for .mobi and Epub which includes Kindle, Sony, Nook, Kobo, etc..
1. Can you ‘locate’ the book?
2. When you get there, can you see / click ‘add to cart’ (top right corner) or ‘buy’ (bottom right)?
3. You’ll need to sign up for an account. (This part can suck and I’ve emailed them about it.) Then you’ll need to confirm your sign up by going back to your email address.
4. After that, you’ll be brought back to the website and you can click ‘add to cart’ or ‘buy’ and Your Shopping Cart will show up.
5. There’s a box that says ‘coupon code’. That’s where you enter your coupon code (provided below).
I agree to:
• Give credit where credit is due.
o I have learned the Tarotseek method and Solo approach from Abella (aka Psychic Jucy) and Ryan
• Not share, photocopy, or distribute.
o I will not photocopy, distribute, or share this method or approach with anyone else without written permission.
• Not to teach the Tarotseek method.
o I have agreed not to teach the Tarotseek method and/or Solo Approach. Certification is available to me if I want to teach this method.
Book & Blog Updates
Order Your Copy
Available in Epub & Mobi on Smashwords No portable ereader required!!
Have you ever wanted to read tarot cards for yourself but you found it difficult?
You won't say or feel that ever again.
TarotSeek™ is a system that teaches how to read your own tarot cards in an unbiased and objective way.
For all levels of Tarot Card Reading ability -- beginner, intermediate, and professional.
Be your own psychic!
Recent PostTarot Reading (TarotSeek) What will happen on 11-11-11 ~ November 11, 2011 ~ 11.11.11. ~ Eleven, EleDay 8 - The Chariot, Free-spirit & Bohemian Wisdom Guide: 120 questions in 30 days, the TarotSeek waDay 7 - Four of Swords, Serene & Spiritual Perception & Communication: 120 questions in 30 days, theDay 5 - Two of Wands, Two Forces Against Each Other: 120 questions in 30 days, the TarotSeek way (ob
- how to read my own tarot cards~
- 120 in 30~
- TarotSeek session~
- tarot readers~
- TarotSeek sessions~
- beginner tarot reading~
- learning how to read tarot~
- 5 - TarotSeek Tips~
- Learn how to give yourself a tarot reading~
- TarotSeek Reviews~
- tarot book reviews~
- tarot card reading~
- tarot reading~
- improving my tarot card reading~
- Get it here, NOW… don’t spend another day not knowing if your self tarot readings are accurate!
- TarotSeek: Tarot Card ‘Anchors’
- The Truth about the Tarot World: What’s the Tarot Community? Who are its Members?
- New TarotSeek Book Review by Donnaleigh de la Rose
- *New* 21 in 4 TarotSeek Challenge – Book Discount Included…
- Tip #8 – How to Write Your Own Tarot Book with Ease