© Abella Jucy Arthur
TarotSeek Challenge Journal Formats
Started September 1, 2011
This challenge can be started at any time!
FREE JOURNAL DOWNLOADS
- Edit, save, and print version: Download Adobe .pdf (one day) | Download Adobe .pdf (30 days) (right click and save if document doesn’t appear correct upon a straight click)
- Non-edit, save, and print version: Download Adobe .pdf (print) | Launch from Google Docs
Note: You do not need to submit the form to me.
Join the forum by contacting us and providing your email address for sign-up. Please tell us where and when (roughly) you purchased or received a copy of Psychic Jucy’s TarotSeek™ Learn How to Read Tarot Cards for Yourself, Volume 1 and we will get back to you with questions and information on setting up your forum account.
- Challenge yourself to ask 120 focused and direct questions!
- Don’t repeat questions. Create 120 NEW questions.
- Improve your tarot reading skills and intuition.
- Get long standing problems solved once and for all.
* Adobe .pdf (inline form) allows you to enter your thoughts inside the document and save it without ever having to print (unless you want to).
Lets do it!
TarotSeek Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/T
…STEPS TO THIS EVENT
1. Have a copy of Psychic Jucy’s TarotSeek™ Learn How to Read Tarot Cards for Yourself, Volume 1
This guide contains the only objective way to read tarot cards for yourself, to our knowledge. Beyond that, this guide helps beginners to experienced seekers re-connect to their own wisdom and story so they can begin to heal and deeply resolve long-standing concerns with clarity and objectivity.
Already have a copy? Check your version #. We are up to V2.2 and you are entitled to an updated copy at no extra charge.
2. Get your FREE challenge journal here –> http://www.tarotseek.com/t
3. Join TarotSeek forum: http://www.tarotseek.com/c
Send your email address and first name and we’ll get back to you with forum instructions.
Note: You can start at any time and do as many days as it suits you. I’ll be attempting to do 30 days.
Be sure to engage with other TarotSeek readers so you can get the most out of this event.
Any questions? Please email me –> http://www.tarotseek.com/c
Please share this event with anyone whom you feel may be interested.
Thank you. ♥
© Abella Jucy Arthur